Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 Things...Christmas Gifts and Thank Yous

Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

2 Things...Christmas Gifts and Thank Yous

1. You know you're an adult when you ask for (and receive) a new shop-vac and paper shredder for Christmas. It's kinda nice to get those practical gifts that you really need but put off buying.

2. I've written and sent all of my thank you notes for our Christmas gifts. I'll admit there have been a few times I text/call to thank someone, but I prefer to write and mail a note. It only takes a few minutes and who doesn't like to get a letter in the mail!?! I know I get so sick of the junk mail it's fun to see an actual piece of mail from friends and family.

Thank You Notes from Two Poodle Press
Thank You Cards by TwoPoodlePress, available on Etsy


Make sure to stop by next week. I'll be sharing a few main dishes and a Whatcha Learin' Now post.

Enjoy your weekend!