Whatcha Makin' Now?: 2 things...Monday and a Thank You to #GBS2013

Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

2 things...Monday and a Thank You to #GBS2013

1. I'm kinda excited. My sister and I are starting a new Monday blog series and I think you're really going to like it! Oh, and my Monday post might involve alcohol. So be here or be square.

2. On Wednesday I shared a recap of Go Blog Social, but I wanted to give a little thank you to the team that made Go Blog Social happen. Kansas City is such a vibrant city with so much to offer; it's a perfect place for a blog conference and I'm so glad these ladies made it happen!

Here is the GBS Team:

Some of my favorites sponsors were...



If you're a blogger, I highly recommend attending a blog conference. It's a great experience to be around people with your passion and learn from each other. I'm already looking for the next conference!

Have a great weekend!!